Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Skrocki

She's so knowledgable that she can diagnose quickly. She moves to a new location, I have to find her. Best doctor I've been to.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I have been with Dr. Skrocki for several years and have had nothing but great service. Would never think about changing doctors.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Skrocki as my new PCP. I arrived on time, but the staff said that first time patients had to be 30 minutes early for their first appointment, to fill out paperwork. I explained to them that I had done the forms online, then faxed them to the office ahead of time, so I didn't need to be 30 minutes early. They looked at me and each other as if they had never heard of such a thing. They were rude, and kept rolling their eyes. They had received my forms, but kept insisting that new patients had be there 30 minutes before their scheduled appointments, like they were robots replaying the same recording over and over. They finally said they would ask Dr. Skrocki if she would see me anyway. I could see them speaking to her. She looked over at me, then looked at the girls, and shook her head no. Just like that, I was dismissed. As I walked toward the door, they asked if I wanted to make another appointment. I laughed and said "You have got to be kidding!"

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014