Ratings for Dr. Arooj Hyat

Worst doctor ever. Would not recommend her to anyone. Shows no compassion or caring. Stay away!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Great doc. Took the time to really hear me out and figure stuff out instead of just prescribing medicine.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Hyat was professional, educated and well-informed. More importantly, she was thoughtful and truly concerned for my well-being. She really took the time to listen to me, followed up on outstanding issues and was able to pick-up on things that other doctors had missed. I know my family and I are in good hands with Dr. Hyat and I've already reccomended her to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

She is absolutely unprofessional and incompetent. She didn't even follow-up on my test results. Rude

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I found Dr. Hyat to be concerned, informative and responsive.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

She has got to be the worst physician I've come across in my life - to date! She is rude, unprofessional and incompetent. She was my stopgap doctor, I had to find a new PCP to get a referral to see a specialist and I chose Dr. Hyat w/o properly checking her background. But seriously, I didn't expect her to be so clueless about very common health issues! She could not offer any helpful suggestions or explanations regarding any of my health concerns. And she is also very rude! During my few visits with her, she always cut me off before I could explain my symptoms and tried to make me feel like I was an idiot wasting her precious time. But fortunately, I have had enough experience with physicians to be able to tell the difference between a good,knowledgeable and confident physician and a plain bad one. Going to see Dr. Hyat is a waste of time and money. I would most certainly not recommend her to anyone I know! In fact, I told my friends to stay away from her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Unprofessional and incompetent. She was extremely rude not to mention uneducated and unfamiliar with my specific medical issues. Dr. Seth was unusually eager to be done with our appointment. Would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Courteous, hepful. Took her time with me. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Arooj Hyat's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Belmont, MA