Ratings for Dr. Gerald A. Smith

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr. Smith, regarding the treatment of my teeth. He is talented & courteous & handled my situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found a orthodontist, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I cannot express how impressed I am with the care given to my son. From the first phone call to his retainers. The staff was always encouraging him to stay motivated. It is so nice to have that kind of support when getting a child to comply with any type of treatment. Dr Jerry is exceptional and understanding. He took the time to answer my sons questions with patience and humor. They always make us feel like part of a big family.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

If you are looking for a super ortho then Dr. Jerry Smith is the one you want! We love going to the Ortho! Dr. Jerry and his staff are great. If you have an emergency he is always available. Dr. Jerry and the staff make you feel very important and treat you with kindness, consideration and are always very professional.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

My daughter looks forward to her appts and really enjoys the close interaction she has with the staff and Dr Jerry. They always make us feel like part of a big family. We never feel rushed by the doctor, who is one of a tiny handful of doctors that I have ever had that explains everything in detail. The staff is also very good at keeping my daughter motivated to keep up with her brushing and sticking with her rubberbands through the long braces process. I enjoy being able to sit back comfortably and observe her adjustments. The assistants are great at telling me what is happening during each visit. My hats off to Dr Jerry and his staff for making our visits consistantly smooth and stress free!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Gerald A. Smith's Credentials

• Medical College of GA (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal