Dr. Ronald Alan Summers

Ratings for Dr. Ronald Alan Summers

DR. Ronald Alan Summers is a Rude!! No communication, No Respect, Arrogant, and likes to guess at what is wrong instead of diagnosing the issue. Then Blame you for not following instructions that he vaguely gave. Upon my return visit he spent about 5 minutes reprimanding me and then gave me no instructions at all. If it had not been for the person who fitted me with a brace (who was very Helpful) I would have received no instruction at all.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Lack of communication and care. Very poor experience, do not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Excellent and personable physician. Took his time to explain and answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

This dr messed up on my ankle. I was forced to get another dr to fix what he messed up

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Upcharged me and was charged over $500 for a boot I only needed for 7 days even after asking for a cheaper option. Would not be flexible in returning the boot. Rude superiors called me and told me to be more responsible for the situation after I informed the doctor I knew my insurance would not cover the full cost and i needed a cheaper option. Awful customer service and awful experience, do not go.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Great doctor. Really knows his stuff. Good bed side manner. Helped me get better and back to sports! Would and have recommended him to many friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Awful and does not seem to know what he is talking about. He decides if you are in pain or not.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Summers has been a great doctor. My son has suffered 2 major knee injuries from soccer in which Dr. Summers had to perform surgery. He explained everything that needed to be done, gave a realistic recovery time, and was very honest with my son on what his limitations would be in the future. My son went into the surgery feeling that he was in very capable hands and so did we. I have recommended Dr. Summers to several other parents whose children have been injured during sports and they have all had good experiences.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I've found Dr. Summers to be very helpful with explaining the risks and treatment options for a ganglion cyst. I'm comfortable with him performing the surgery to remove the cyst.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Summers was unfriendly and cold and not helpful. Didn't even explain diagnosis, just wrote it down to give to the secretary. Awful and I wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Ronald Alan Summers's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Benesys