Ratings for Dr. Olga Ulitsky

I worked for this office for 17 Years! This past year was very difficult for me medically. I was hospitalized 4 times and had 3 surgical procedures. Despite all this, I never fell behind on my work or responsibilities at the office. I consistently went above and beyond to be efficient and committed. Last week, while the Drs were on vacation, we were given our yearly Christmas bonus. Mine went down dramatically. I guess to "punish me" for the time I had to take off. This was on a Wednesday. I was very upset and left the office for the afternoon. Thursday, I came in as normal and got right back to the job. Friday, I came in and was greeted by the HANDYMAN! Yes, the handyman. He promptly confiscated my office key and proceeded to scream in my face to "get the @%# out of the office" It is now almost a week later and I have not heard ONE word from either of the Doctors. I have known Justin since he was in High School and I was working for his Father. Not ONE word! My suggestion would be to steer clear of this office. If they are able to treat a 17 year employee this way, what compassion would they have for you?

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Olga Ulitsky's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup