Ratings for Dr. George G. Trim

Dr Trim is the most compassionate doctor you will ever find! Very easy to talk to - and the office always runs on time!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr George Trim is amazing! He is one of the best doctors I have ever been to . He is attentive respectful and compassionate . He is a good listener :-))) I went to him for hormone replacement therapy . This was the first time I've left the doctors office feeling confident about my treatment . When I left his office I knew I made the best choice ! Kim at the front desk with amazing! My wait time was on right on time ! I will definitely go back :-)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr george trim is one of the most compassionate and caring mds i know. I work at CMC as a nurse and he is always available by phone for staff and patients needs. I love the fact that there are no ob patients, I am done with the cute baby craziness and baby photo op days. I rate as one of the top mds in the tristate area.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Trim is a extremely knowledgeable doctor and always takes his time to sit and explain everything and make sure you understand.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Trim is very caring and gentle. He always sits and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

knowledgable, helpful, clean office, knows his area! I see Dr Trim for womens wellness too

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Hands down the finest GYN. He delivered both of my children, though he doesn't deliver anymore. He saw me through a very difficult time (which really wasn't a big deal, but he never dismissed me and spent a huge amount of time listening to me, talking to me and looking into things for me) He recently met with me three times to discuss a particular issue on which I was trying to make a decision. He respected my beliefs and worked with me until we came up with a solution that worked all around (financially, physically, emotionally, morally). I cannot say enough kind things about him. I miss his nurse marge who stayed with his old partners so she could keep helping to bring babies into the world. If you are going to be having a baby,make sure you have Dr. Trim refer you to his former partners - Nurse Marge will simply be your best friend and biggest cheerleader through your pregnancies!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Trim is wonderful. I have recently delivered my first baby, and having some server hormonal flux after the delivery. My life went spinning out of control. I saw a few doctors to help me solve this problem.. and I thought I must be going crazy. I had previously seen Dr. Trim in the past, but could not see him while I was pregnant, since he does not deliver babies. I left the doctors I was seeing, hoping Dr. Trim could help me. It was the best decision of my life. He is working with me on fixing this problem. He is one of the sincerest doctors I have meet. He is kind and patient and most important listens to the patient. Dr. Trim believes in you and is a very positive person. I will continue to see Dr. Trim until we solve this!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

He is a kind, caring doctor who is very good. His staff is great.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I'm 20 years old and started going to him right after I turned 18. I was extremely nervous about it and I can't compliment him enough on how comfortable he made me feel. I went on birth control he helped me find the right one for me. He is truly one of the best doctor's I've ever been to (and I've been to quite a few in my short life) and I love him and I'm soooooo happy my mom had been going to him for so long before I started. All of my friends ask if I'm uncomfortable with a guy doctor and I just say he is the best doctor ever and he is the nicest guy ever! Great doctor, hands down.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. George G. Trim's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1984)