Ratings for Dr. Shannon B. Green

The very best! I haven't met another doctor that gives you as much time and attention as Dr. Green. I can only speak for myself but I'm sure she's like this with every patient - she's extremely thorough and never rushes through an appointment. And most of all, she's a wonderful, wonderful human being -- super empathetic, personable, and easy to talk to. Really everything you could want in a doctor, especially someone handling things as personal as delivering your children or handling women's issues. It's really a blessing to be one of Dr. Green's patients -- truly mean that!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Green is my favorite! She is the absolute best. Although she is young, she is sharp. I have a tricky condition that two more seasoned OBGYNs were unable to diagnose -- yet on my second visit, Dr. Green nailed it. I am well on my way to recovery thanks to her willingness to actually listen to me and think outside the box. She is patient and smart, has such a kind spirit and a wonderful bedside manner. She spends a TON of time with her patients and it is obvious she really does care about them! I have recommended her to so many friends.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Green is the best. She is pleasant, helpful, listens to you, never makes you feel rushed, always makes you feel like a VIP. I would recommend her to anyone! Very skilled surgeon and obstetrician.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Shannon B. Green's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2007)