Ratings for Dr. Manuel Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez was very good, he explained everything that was going on with my daughter’s toe and really tried hard to make her feel comfortable while he performed the treatment. He went into great detail, so we can understand the situation, what could be done & the next steps. The staff was also very pleasant & helpful.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I went to Dr Rodriguez after my previous Orthopedic surgeon, told me he did not do surgery on feet. The first thing I asked him was did he do surgery. He took an X-ray to confirm the MRI finding of a fracture. I again asked him if he did such surgery, he again said he did. He advised PT to help the healing and to wait 30 days before scheduling surgery. The PT told me nothing he could do would effect bone healing, in fact it might delay it, so I didn't continue. 30 days latter it was a different story, where Dr Rodriguez claimed I came to him for pain management only and he never said he would do surgery. He said I could live with a fracture, but he didn't do that type of surgery.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

This doctor is very unprofessional and will be quick to diagnose an expensive and unnecessary procedure. We went to see him because we loved Jason Hanft. BIG MISTAKE. He botched a simple procedure and was slow to recover and get it fixed while charging extraordinary fees the entire time.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez was very thorough, explaining everything that was going on with my son’s foot. He went into great detail, leaving both mom & child understanding the situation, what could be done & the next steps. We both felt very comfortable with him. The staff was also very pleasant & helpful. All good with our visits.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Doctor Rodriguez took offense to my seeking a second opinion.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Manuel Rodriguez's Credentials

• Arabic

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in South Miami, FL