Ratings for Dr. Adam T. Biglin

9 out of 10 nail clipping visits results in bloody toes. The last visit had 3 bloody toes, with half the nail missing from the big toe, leaving it bloody and oozing for half a week. It was VERY painful and walking was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. When attempting to speak to the office about it, they made it IMPOSSIBLE to even voice a complaint and showed no interest in patient care whatsoever.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

If your looking for a compassionate dr. This is not him. Went in with heel pain. He came in looked at my foot told me what the problem was and wanted to slice into my foot without anything to numb it and then seemed angry because I asked for something to numb the pain. After just about passing out because of the pain didnt seem concerned about my discomfort. Just want to see you back in a week. Im a nurse so I know this should have been handled better. First and last visit for me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Adam T. Biglin's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Murrells Inlet, SC