Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Monaco

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Quite frankly, he's the best doctor I've had in a long time. We've moved around a lot, to say the least I have not had comprehensive Healthcare in a while. Over the last year in a half, Dr. Monaco has been able to effectively diagnose and treat me as a total person. It has been refreshing to have someone be caring, compassionate, and really smart all at the same time. I appreciate him emensely. His staff is typically curtious and responsive. I get personal calls back promptly, and making an appointment is never difficult despite his busy schedule. I highly recommend Dr. Monaco.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

An excellent doctor, but the experience changing to a concierge practice wasn't what I expected. He still operates his office as he did with the previous practice. No personal follow up and no direct contact with him as outlined. He's a great doctor and knows his patients well, but needs to know them better. Leave out the middle man and give us the personal concierge service that was communicated to us.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

A very unique and well rounded individual. Interesting to listen to him. Dr Monaco is punctual. He's on top of the latest medical advances. He is helpful with his patients and in the community. He could be a better listener to understand what a patient is telling him. His staff is less desirable. He hasn't had a good assistant for many years. He needs to look again for the right person to fulfill the job. The patients should only expect the best when it comes to his staff, the office environment, the treatment and attitudes from the staff, especially with the price we are paying to be a part of the practice. Too much of an upscale office for the kind of people they have working. We do receive upscale service from Dr Monaco. He gives extra care to his patients. All of his patients would highly recommend Dr Monaco .

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Monaco and we think he is wonderful. He is very involved in trying to help his patients get and stay healthy overall and takes the time to listen to your issues. You are a VIP in his office. Handsome too!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Amazing doctor - absolutely amazing. He takes care of our entire family. Caring, listens, up-to-date with the latest treatments, etc. The BEST !

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

As a previous ICU nurse, I can assure you Dr. M. is the most amazing physician I have ever worked with in the ICU and then as my health worsened, I realized he was completely up to date on every diagnosis, med, & treatment. He takes care of every member of my family--even spent an hour on Sunday talking to my mother on the phone as she is caring for my 91 year old grandmother at home. He goes above and beyond with every patient, so if he's ever running late in the office it's because he's finding something wrong with one of his regular "check up" patients-you will be glad when the time comes that you may need his time. He is THE best internal medicine doctor in KC. Sadly, he can't be cloned & placed in every city in the country. He's empathetic, briliant, kind, clever, compassionate & puts his patients first. With 15 years of Intensive Care nursing experience, believe me when I say, all Dr.s are not the same. We all need a Dr. Monaco on our side. Thank God for him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

very knowledgable, goes the extra degree, good nursing staff

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Easy to talk to; tells me the latest information on my condition(s) and where he found that information. Willing to recommend specialists when he thinks it will be helpful for me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Michael E. Monaco's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was very upset that the front office staff told us one thing and did the exact opposite. Dr. Monaco needs to be more in contact with his patients."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Quite frankly, he's the best doctor I've had in a long time. We've moved around a lot, to say the least I have not had comprehensive Healthcare in a while. O..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "An excellent doctor, but the experience changing to a concierge practice wasn't what I expected. He still operates his office as he did with the previous pract..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "A very unique and well rounded individual. Interesting to listen to him. Dr Monaco is punctual. He's on top of the latest medical advances. He is helpful ..."

November 17, 2014