Ratings for Dr. Judit Gordon-Cappitelli

Dr. Gordon is smart, kind and patient. She took the time to get to know me, understand my health history and collaborate with my other doctors. She listened carefully to my needs and explained all the different medical considerations thoughtfully. I particularly liked that she wasn’t anxious to rush into any procedures or aggressive treatments. Under her care, my problems have stabilized and we have been able to work through issues with my other medications. From a health standpoint, I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. Just as important Dr. Gordon saw me as a whole person. She understood that being diagnosed with chronic kidney disease was a bewildering experience. She helped me feel comforted and well cared for.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have been seeing dr. Gordon for over a year now and she has been taking excellent care of me. She has everything you need in a good doctor. She is up to date with her research and would answer all your questions well and upto your satisfaction. She communicates with you well and has been working great in providing the care I need for my pregnancy and otherwise. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Judit Gordon-Cappitelli's Credentials

• Hungarian

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)