Ratings for Dr. Joseph Qureshi

Dr. Qureshi and his staff were the absolute best doctorI ever met . They always take excellent care of me and take their time. His office manager Linda was especially helpful, She went above and beyond to help with direction and sechulding my Cataract Surgery. I would without a doubt recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I love Dr. Qureshi! He is so nice and has a good bedside manner. I had cataract surgery and was apprehensive but he was very reassuring. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an eye doctor! He is the best in the area!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I would give Dr. Qureshi the highest rate possible. I not only was a distressed patient I was rather disgruntled as well. It was very late Friday afternoon; traffic was heavy and I couldn't read the signs very well. I got terribly lost . The office staff and Dr. Qureshi reassured me that they would wait . I had just been told by Patient First that I had to see an Opthamologist immediately because I had developed a case of shingles around my eye, on my forehead and in my scalp. My vision was becoming progressively worse - I could hardly read the road signs. Fortunately I have wonderful neighbors who with just a phone call found me and took me to Laurel. Dr. Qureshi waited for me. He was most kind to take the time to give me a thorough exam, Not only did he , prescribe the necessary medicines , he called them in to my pharmacy and told them to have the meds ready ASAP. I dearly wish Laurel weren't too far and so unfamiliar to me. Maybe, I will just have to learn the route. Thank you Doctor...and thanks to your staff. Ann-Marie

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I've been with Dr. Ong for several years now, however, when she went out on maternity leave, I was very fortunate to get Dr. Qureshi. I love him dearly. He has a great bed-side manner, and as others have said, he very patient and caring. I will continue to visit either Dr. Quereshi or Dr. Ong whenever the need arises. He also recommended a wonderful plastic surgeon, Dr. Thiagaraja who did my eye lift. I can't say anything bad about Dr.Ong or Quereshi. One person spoke about the staff and the untimeliness, I have never, in my 6 or so years have ever experienced a 45-minute wait and none of their staff have ever ignored me, especially if I hadn't been waited on for 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I am usually very critical in choosing my doctor. If I arrange all the doctors in the form of a pyramid according to their ability, integrity, helpful and politeness, Dr. Qureshi would be placed on pinnacle of the pyramid. He will listen to you very patiently and answers each of your questions. He never rushes you and this may cause slight delay for the next patient, but it is worth it. The best part I like about this doctor is that he thinks from the patient's point of view. He does not prescribe medicines for the sake of keeping his pockets full, rather he thoroughly examines the patient and try his best to avoid unnecessary medications.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I went to this doctor, and I was very disappointed. I usually go to another ophthalmologist, but since my doc was on vacation I came here. I came in and waited for about 45 min, I asked the staff some questions since I was a new patient and they seemed annoyed and busy holding their own conversations. The doctor was ok, but he seemed to be in a rush, and rushed the appointment. I dont think I'll be going back here, I'd rather feel welcomed at my old ophthalmologist rather then step in here again.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

A lot of what products I purchase and people I see are based upon reviews of other customers, so Dr. Qureshi was a bit of a gamble for me, since there are so few reviews on this site for him. However, now that I've had three visits with him, let me say that he and his practice are truly a hidden gem! I never expected to be treated so well and be so thoroughly looked after. I've found my eye doctor with Dr. Qureshi!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Joseph Qureshi's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Laurel, MD