Ratings for Dr. Natalya Danilyants

best surgery and gyn experience by far. so lucky to find this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr.Danilyants is the best. I had my procedure with her in December and couldn't be happier! She is so warm,caring and explained everything. If I ever need another procedure, Dr. D would be my first and only choice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Danilyants is a truly a caring physician. She removed 25 fibroids via myomectomy on Jan 24, 2017 while perserving my uterus all in a minimally invasive way that had me able to caretake for myself the day after surgery. She is truly a blessing to the gynecological medical profession, most of which is quick to suggest that all female problems be resolved by hysterectomy. If I did not find Dr. Danilyants and her surgical center, I am almost certain I would not have my uterus. Thank God for her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Danilyants is more than just an excellent doctor. She provides expert, personalized care and seems to truly care about helping her patients. In addition to being extremely knowlegeable as you would expect, I found her to be quite personable, friendly and likeable. She patiently listened to all of my questions and concerns and took her time to address every one of them. She performed my surgery using the least invasive technique available (a technique I believe she and her partner developed), and my recovery time was nothing short of amazing. I was up and walking around the next morning and was able to resume my daily responsibilities within a few days. The staff at CIGC was also just wonderful. Every person I met at the surgery center and at the office was warm, friendly and helpful. The nurses were caring and attentive and one of the nurses that cared for me the day of my surgery called to follow up the next day. I really just can't say enough nice things about them. The surgery center itself was clean and comfortable and had a nice waiting area for my family. There were also reserved parking spots for patients. In all, the doctors and staff at CIGC transformed what could have been a frightening and nerve wracking experience into a positive one. Having experienced this level of care and professionalism, I have much less anxiety regarding any women's health issues I could potentially experience in the future. I would gladly and whole heartedly recommend Dr. Danilyants and CIGC to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Travelled for the surgery. I'm humbled that there are surgeons (hard to find) such as Dr. Danilyants who can make your recovery faster and in my case painless. It was my first surgery and expected some pain. I made the right decision leaving my state to have the surgery. It's really a shame some doctors are stuck on the same techniques and don't bother advancing themselves. I didnt realize this until I researched and found surgeon who is actually proactive in perfecting a major surgery with minimal pain,.scars, and a shorter recovery time. It's been about 3 months since my surgery, and I can't say it enough - travel out of your state if you are not happy with the options or doctor!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Everyone is very nice, caring and very concerned about your care. Flexible times and dates to fit my schedule and also addressing the urgency of my situation. I received several calls from the surgery staff to check on me post-op, that was really nice. I liked knowing that I’m getting the best care and treatment with real solutions. Excellent doctors, staff and customer service.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Danilyants is exceptionally good. She listens and does not laugh at my list of questions. Gives good advice. Very supportive. I wish all doctors were like her. Everyone was very supportive. I was very afraid but everyone helped me. They really cared. Nurses called couple times after surgery. Dr. D also called when I left a message with question.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I had a surgery by Dr.Natalya last December. She explained to me all the details. She did an excellent job. I had a laparoscopy for removing fibroids. I had no side effects. I was able to walk in the street next day. Even after my insurance denied to pay for my procedure. They were very kind and helpful to layout all my balance. I am really amazed with them.she is not only an excellent doctor, but also she and the innovative center are a human. Not only looking for money. I was very lucky to had them as my doctors. Thank you very much.

Submitted October 28, 2015

I have never had a doctor, much less an entire office treat me with such great care and respect. Dr. Danilyants is so wonderful. After years of flat out suffering, I found a place that not only understands what I deal with but has made my quality of life better. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I visited Dr. Danilyants for an annual well-woman exam and told her about symptoms I had been experiencing that I thought were due to a persistent yeast infection but were actually caused by chlamydia. When Dr. Danilyants called me to tell me the results, she first accused my then boyfriend (now fiancé) of cheating ("I don't want to start anything, but he could have gotten it while you were together") and when I asked her if it was possible that I contracted it before I met him, she told me that it was impossible that I would have had it for nearly a year (the time since my last partner before my current partner) without having any symptoms, which was not only absolutely incorrect (75% of women and 50% of men who have chlamydia are asymptomatic) but also indicated to me that she didn't remember anything I said to her about my symptoms during my visit. To pour salt in the would, though she is in my insurance network, her office sent my tests to a lab that is not covered by my insurance, and then left me with the bill. I would honestly not recommend this doctor or this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Natalya Danilyants's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD is an advanced laparoscopic GYN surgeon at The Center for Innovative GYN Care, performing highly innovative procedures for complex GYN conditions like fibroids and endometriosis. She received her fellowship training in Advanced Retroperitoneal Laparoscopic Surgery through the exclusive Johnson and Johnson/Ethicon EndoSurgery (EES) fellowship program. Natalya Danilyants was accepted into the EES program after completing her residency at the George Washington University in Washington DC where she served as Chief Resident. Through the EES fellowship program, Dr. Danilyants completed extensive training in Advanced Retroperitoneal Laparoscopic Surgical techniques. Natalya Danilyants MD is the former Division Chief of Minimally Invasive GYN Surgery at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, as well as former Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Danilyants and Dr. Paul MacKoul at CIGC developed innovative surgical techniques such as LAAM for minimally invasive myomectomy and DualPortGYN for minimally invasive hysterectomy and resection of endometriosis. Women recover in less than 2 weeks after LAAM surgery and in 1 week after DualPortGYN procedures, with less complications and pain. Natalya Danilyants received numerous awards for her exceptional surgical skill and care, including the Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Award in 2007, AAGL (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists) Award for Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures in 2008, and Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology Designated Surgeon in 2012. She was honored to receive a Patient’s Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Recognition by her patients for her excellent care and compassionate bedside manner. She was recently named in the 2013 Super Doctors Edition of The Washington Post Magazine as a “Rising Star.” Women travel from across the country and around the world for CIGC’s exclusive GYN procedures. You can learn about our travel program on our website at innovativegyn.com. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Natalya E. Danilyants, call 888-SURGERY or contact us online.

• English
  • Russian

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2004)
  • George Washington University (Grad. 2008)

• Uterine fibroids
  • Endometriosis
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Uterine prolapse

• SLS Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Award
  • Teaching Excellence Award
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition

• Validation Of LAAM: A Hybrid Technique For Minimally Invasive Myomectomy, SGS
  • Exploring the Patient Decision-Making Process in Choosing Open Hysterectomy, ACOG

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD