Dr. Natalya Danilyants

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalya Danilyants

Dr. Danilyants was a Godsend! I had several large fibroids that had plagued me for years. My uterus had become so enlarged (I looked 6 months pregnant) that I was told minimally invasive surgery was not an option for me. For this reason I avoided surgery for years. However, I eventually grew tired of planning my life around my fibroids and begin the search to find a solution that would enable me to get my life (and body) back. After one conversation with Dr. Danilyants I was convinced I had finally found a solution. Her personable and caring demeanor placed me at ease and reassured me that I had made the right choice in selecting The Center for Innovative GYN Care. She was knowledgeable and understanding rather than condemning and seemed eager to help me gain relief from all that I had been struggling with. The entire experience from beginning to end was absolutely wonderful and I was up and around and practically back to normal within days following surgery, not to mention the scar is barely even noticeable. Considering how well everything went, I can't believe I waited so long (9yrs) to gain relief from fibroids. I would highly recommend Dr. Danilyants to anyone dealing with fibroids. She is a highly skilled professional with a compassionate heart and I am so grateful to have found her!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I was told by my gynecologist that I would need a C-section hysterectomy to remove my fibroids which were rapidly growing. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Danilyants. The phone consultation was wonderful and she answered all of my questions and gave me more information than I had ever received from previous doctors. I flew across the US to have her do my surgery with no regrets. I would recommend her to any woman dealing with fibroids or any other gynecological issues. Thank you Natalya!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Danilyants removed a 17cm fibroid via the LAAM procedure for me, and I still have my fertility! I was fully recovered in 2 weeks. I traveled for this procedure and it was a great choice to do so considering my only option at home was a traditional abdominal myomectomy with an 8 week recovery period. She was out-of-network for my insurance but the CIGC worked with me so that my in-network benefits were honored and my out of pocket cost was the same. What a relief!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr Natalya has been extremely helpful, courteous and sensitive to the needs of the patients. She is the best. She responds to all your questions with smile and provides you with much needed comfort. She does not dismiss any of patients concern and makes sure that patients feel comfortable. I recommend this doctor for any one in need of GYN care.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Felt very fortunate to have found Dr. Danilyants. She is a highly skilled GYN surgeon. My surgery was done on an outpatient and was up and about the next day. She is professional and lets you makes the appropriate decision for treatment with her guidance. You can't go wrong with minimally invasive GYN surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Danilyants and CIGA.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Danilyants is the best! I had a laparoscopic resection of endometriosis and removal of an ovarian cyst a few years ago. I had surgery on Friday and was back to work on Tuesday with no pain. I recently had a recurrent ovarian cyst and wouldn’t consult with anyone else. This practice is the only choice for minimally invasive surgery!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

best surgery and gyn experience by far. so lucky to find this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr.Danilyants is the best. I had my procedure with her in December and couldn't be happier! She is so warm,caring and explained everything. If I ever need another procedure, Dr. D would be my first and only choice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Danilyants is a truly a caring physician. She removed 25 fibroids via myomectomy on Jan 24, 2017 while perserving my uterus all in a minimally invasive way that had me able to caretake for myself the day after surgery. She is truly a blessing to the gynecological medical profession, most of which is quick to suggest that all female problems be resolved by hysterectomy. If I did not find Dr. Danilyants and her surgical center, I am almost certain I would not have my uterus. Thank God for her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Danilyants is more than just an excellent doctor. She provides expert, personalized care and seems to truly care about helping her patients. In addition to being extremely knowlegeable as you would expect, I found her to be quite personable, friendly and likeable. She patiently listened to all of my questions and concerns and took her time to address every one of them. She performed my surgery using the least invasive technique available (a technique I believe she and her partner developed), and my recovery time was nothing short of amazing. I was up and walking around the next morning and was able to resume my daily responsibilities within a few days. The staff at CIGC was also just wonderful. Every person I met at the surgery center and at the office was warm, friendly and helpful. The nurses were caring and attentive and one of the nurses that cared for me the day of my surgery called to follow up the next day. I really just can't say enough nice things about them. The surgery center itself was clean and comfortable and had a nice waiting area for my family. There were also reserved parking spots for patients. In all, the doctors and staff at CIGC transformed what could have been a frightening and nerve wracking experience into a positive one. Having experienced this level of care and professionalism, I have much less anxiety regarding any women's health issues I could potentially experience in the future. I would gladly and whole heartedly recommend Dr. Danilyants and CIGC to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Natalya Danilyants's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD is an advanced laparoscopic GYN surgeon at The Center for Innovative GYN Care, performing highly innovative procedures for complex GYN conditions like fibroids and endometriosis. She received her fellowship training in Advanced Retroperitoneal Laparoscopic Surgery through the exclusive Johnson and Johnson/Ethicon EndoSurgery (EES) fellowship program. Natalya Danilyants was accepted into the EES program after completing her residency at the George Washington University in Washington DC where she served as Chief Resident. Through the EES fellowship program, Dr. Danilyants completed extensive training in Advanced Retroperitoneal Laparoscopic Surgical techniques. Natalya Danilyants MD is the former Division Chief of Minimally Invasive GYN Surgery at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, as well as former Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Danilyants and Dr. Paul MacKoul at CIGC developed innovative surgical techniques such as LAAM for minimally invasive myomectomy and DualPortGYN for minimally invasive hysterectomy and resection of endometriosis. Women recover in less than 2 weeks after LAAM surgery and in 1 week after DualPortGYN procedures, with less complications and pain. Natalya Danilyants received numerous awards for her exceptional surgical skill and care, including the Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Award in 2007, AAGL (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists) Award for Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures in 2008, and Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology Designated Surgeon in 2012. She was honored to receive a Patient’s Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Recognition by her patients for her excellent care and compassionate bedside manner. She was recently named in the 2013 Super Doctors Edition of The Washington Post Magazine as a “Rising Star.” Women travel from across the country and around the world for CIGC’s exclusive GYN procedures. You can learn about our travel program on our website at innovativegyn.com. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Natalya E. Danilyants, call 888-SURGERY or contact us online.

• English
  • Russian

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2004)
  • George Washington University (Grad. 2008)

• Uterine fibroids
  • Endometriosis
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Uterine prolapse

• AAGL Award: Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures
  • SLS Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Award
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition

• Validation Of LAAM: A Hybrid Technique For Minimally Invasive Myomectomy, SGS
  • Exploring the Patient Decision-Making Process in Choosing Open Hysterectomy, ACOG

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD