Ratings for Dr. Byron P. Lawhon

He's the best doctor! He breaks everything down if you may not understand. He's very attentive and cares for his patients. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I've never been so comfortable with a doctor. He has been very attentive and listens to all my concerns. His beside manner is amazing, and I would reccomend him to anyone. This is my first pregnancy and I'm having twins. He also delivered my aunts twins, and she loves him as well. The only thing is that the staff don't answer the phone that well, but there are ways to get around it. They usually return your call but I just call a different line. Dr. Lawson is behind amazing, I wish he was my pediatrician too.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

He delivered my son and has always been very polite. He's very attentive to his patient and I'm grateful for that. Once you've known him for awhile he greets you with a hug. Dr. Lawhon is BEST!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I love Dr. Lawhon and his staff! He delivered my second child in March and I could not have asked for a better doctor! I'm going to miss him and his staff when we move back to Atlanta, Georgia.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I used to love both Dr. Lawhon and his staff. (I've been seeing him for 4+ yrs.) He was always so nice to me and took all the time needed. The last 2 times I've seen him however it was like seeing a different Dr altogether. I thought time before last was just a bad day. Nope! It wasn't. The last visit was even worse! The issue I've seen him for the last 4 yrs he said wasn't my issue. He told me that I obviously had a STD. I balked because I hadn't had sex in 2+ yrs. He acted as though he didn't believe me. He tested for the STD anyway. When it came back negative I went back for him to treat my ORIGINAL COMPLAINT and he wanted to test for a STD again, even though it already came back negative! His nurse/assistant was rude too. She asked me how could I be so sure I didn't have one! I told her because you have to be exposed to one to get one! I will NOT BE BACK!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I Love doctor Lawhon! He was my doctor for both of my pregancies and he was great! Never did I have to wonder about anything he always kept me ensured that everything was ok with me and my children. He was very respectful to my childrens father as well as my beliefs. If I decided to have more chuildren he would be my 1st and only choice!! He is punctual, his staff is amazing!! I wouldn't trade him for the world!! I LOVE DOCTOR BYRON LAWHON!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

with my complications Dr. lawhon has safely guide through to the end on both my kids. I love him because he is caring and well knowledgable of his field. He gives his best care despite your insurance.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DR. LAWHON! He's the best doctor in the world. Not only is the staff friendly but he is just as nice & knowledgable!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

He worked my pregnancy although he annoyed me by not telling me all out at first that i had preeclampsia he was working around me to make sure i was healthy and not trying to scare me. he had to make very hard decisions about when to take the baby. when he finally decided to take my baby she decelled and the staff walked in and just started working. he told me the best choice would be a c-section and I went in at 6 and 10 minutes later my baby girl was here.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Byron P. Lawhon's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)