Ratings for Dr. Yoon W. Chun

I feel at home with the excellent comfort, satisfied with answered questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

The moment I met Dr. Chun I knew I had nothing to worry about. Her personality makes you feel so comfortable and her knowledge with robotic surgery is unsurpassed. I would recommend Dr. Chun in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Did not try me or even her staff with dignity and respect. Could not wait to get out of the room, and the place was dead because of a snow storm - lots of patients cancelled. I was the only one there. Did not allow me to ask any questions, just thrust a RX at me (which didn't even help by the way) and told me to come back. I saw her for maybe 3 minutes. If I can save just one person from having this experience, I will be happy. I wish I had listened to the negative reviews I read about her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Chun is the best OBGYN I have had. She delivered my daughter and was knowledgeable, compassionate and didn't waste any time. Her fees are reasonable - she offers a discount if the birth is paid in advance. Every aspect of my pregnancy was out of the ordinary, and she NEVER made me feel like I was a burden. I'm not sure why someone would say that she isn't compassionate and that her staff doesn't like her - I have recommended her to everyone I know and nobody has ever told me anything other than good things about her. The staff is very professional, so I seriously doubt they would tell a patient they had a problem with her even if they did.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Absolutely awful! No compassion whatsoever, even her staff told me they can't stand her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Chun is very knowledgable, friendly, and puts her patients at ease. I highly recommend her for any female problems at any age, not just obstetrics

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Takes the time to answer all questions satisfactorily. Very patient with explaining things. I really like her. Even remembers little things from previous visits!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

She made me feel comfortable talking to her and she is a very knowledgable person. She answered all of my questions and when leaving her office, I felt as though she really cared about my well being. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

Dr. Yoon W. Chun's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente