Ratings for Dr. Sam B. Koo

I liked him and I think he did a great job with my hand.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I don't think I have encountered any other medical professional that smiled as much as Dr. Koo. He really took time to help me and encourage me, even though I assumed the worst. He knew what he was doing and was really integral for me to get back to full functionality in my wrist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Fractured my wrist in three places when a motorcycle fell on it. Dr. Koo set everything and I am walking the road to recovery. He got me in the same day I called and was able to treat me expediently. I felt like I was well take care of and no details were overlooked.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had fractured three meta-carpals after dropping a curio cabinet on them. Dr. Koo set them (he had to use screws in one) and I am on the road to recovery. Everything from the phone call to the appointment and x-rays were all great!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Koo is a fantastic doctor and a top quality surgeon. I cannot bestow adequate accolades upon him!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

So I taught English in Korea for one year and once I found out that Dr. Koo grew up (I think?) in Korea, we were instantly connected! He was so friendly and genuine and passionate about what he does that you can't help but like him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

From the initial consultation through the x-ray and then into surgery and through therapy I was impressed by how well Dr. Koo knew my case. I don't think he reviewed notes a single time: he just know what was going on and did a great job prioritizing me and making me feel like he really cared about getting me back to normal.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Koo worked on my left wrist performing a carpal tunnel release surgery about six month ago. I have full wrist functionality and no pain now!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I did enough research to know Dr. Koo is a great hand surgeon and to now that if you are doing carpal tunnel release surgery you want it done by a hand specialist not an orthopedic. Great job to Dr. Koo and his whole team!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I saw a general orthopedist at a hospital first and Dr. Koo had to fix his work. Thank God for Dr. Koo and his skill!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Sam B. Koo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)