Dr. Shvetha M. Zarek

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shvetha M. Zarek

Dr. Zarek is wonderful! I couldn't have found a better fertility specialist. She always took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. What sets her apart in my experience with her is that she looked at my individual needs and made a plan specifically for me. I trust her experience and her opinions completely. She is a lovely person and I'm so blessed to have found her. Also, the staff at SIRM were really easy to talk with and we're always upbeat and positive.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Zarek is absolutely amazing. We came to her after seeking infertility treatments for a few months and receiving no answers and no baby. As soon as I met her, she put me at ease and went above and beyond explaining everything to me and my husband. After going through a few different treatments and a miscarriage we are finally blessed to be pregnant with our healthy little one. We have had many tears and hearbreak and Dr. Zarek was there through it all answering questions and putting our minds at ease. I can’t even imagine going through this journey with any other doctor. Thank you for everything you and your staff have done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Zarek and her team are amazing!!! We were referred to her after recurrent miscarriages and she immediately put our minds at ease! Her knowledge, kindness, and approachability are like no other doctor I’ve experienced. She thoroughly explained everything and made sure all of our questions were answered before we left each appointment. She clearly outlined and executed the plan to get me pregnant and it worked! We are now 16 weeks pregnant with a little boy! Dr. Zarek and SIRM are highly recommended to anyone have trouble getting or staying pregnant!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I met Dr.Zarek Back in November 2016 , when I met her I knew that she would make an awesome doctor because the way i felt the love and they say she felt so concern and dedicated to help us be become parents...i have to say she has been nothing but an awesome every way of the step she blessed us with twins i am 9 weeks and can not thank her enough her and the staff are such amazing people you can feel the love in the air soon you come to there office...Love ya guys are awesome ...Celissya Reed

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Zarek is AMAZING!!!!! My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience with her and her team!!! They made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. IVF isn’t the easiest experience but Dr. Zarek and her team made our experience a very positive and truly amazing one! They were there to answer all my questions right away. I never felt alone. I knew they were always a call or text away. We are now 3 months pregnant with a little girl and we couldn’t be happier!!! I would not only recommend Dr. Zarek but I would also not let my friends go anywhere else!!! If we need her help in the future we wouldn’t even think twice about where to go!!! Not only is it a safe and knowledgeable environment it is also friendly and positive!!! Dr. Zarek has made our IVF experience AMAZING!!! And a very positive memory!!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

My wife and I had an amazing experience with Dr. Zarek the IVF process was new to us, but she sat down with no rushing and explained everything to us. You have your own little team at Sher which were amazing. After the first initial visit my wife and I felt so comfortable with everyone. And couldn't wait for our next appointments not only to move on with the process but to see everyone's smiling faces. Dr. Zarek had her own baby during my IVF procedure and rushed back to work just to be there for the insemination, she's truly superwoman!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

We are so grateful to find SIRM and Dr. Zarek! The whole staff is so supportive. We LOVED Dr. Zarek. We were scared to start the IVF journey but were relieved to find a doctor who was honest, caring and attentive not only to our medical treatment but also the emotional journey. Wonderful clinic and doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

My fiance and I wanted to have a 2nd child and went to Dr zarek to do IUI. She made the whole experience comfortable and easier for both of us and it worked first try. We can't thank the team enough and would highly recommend Dr zarek and her staff to anyone

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Zarek is wonderful! The IVF journey can be a roller coaster ride at times and she was there, day and night, to hold our hand through it all. My husband and I cannot thank her enough for all that she did for us. She was our coach every step of the way, cheering us along, even in the not so great moments and we made it through with a beautiful baby girl! The entire staff was amazing. Five stars all the way!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I do not have the adequate words to describe Dr. Zarek! The moment my husband and I met her we were at ease knowing she was the one to help us grow our family!! She is the absolute best!! We are currently 18 weeks pregnant with a little boy 😊 that we know wouldn't be here without our Dear Dr. Zarek!!! I have personally recommended her to 3 couples I already know. We couldn't hold her in any higher esteem, from her knowledge to bedside manner, she is unparraelled!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Shvetha M. Zarek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zarek, a St. Louis based, fellowship trained, female Reproductive Endocrinologist, brings 10 years of experience in pregnancy and reproduction. She is lauded by the community for her caring, personable, and detail oriented approach that has helped many St. Louis couples build a family with high success. Dr. Zarek has received numerous patient care, clinical, teaching and research awards for excellence in service. "We at Sher Fertility are proud of our reputation as the premier private fertility center in the region, said Dr. Zarek, of SIRM® St. Louis. “Our model is simple and effective; a caring, truthful, thorough approach that produces high success in a supportive, and communicative environment. We are committed to public service with free fertility preservation for patient with cancer, providing patient-oriented educational seminars and reduced fees for military personnel."

• English
  • Kannada

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)