Ratings for Dr. Chioma N. IMO

there number doesnt work i cant even schedule an appointment

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Imo is a very good doctor. She is very caring and knowledgable. She does have a new person at her front desk now. She seems pretty good. It is unfortunate that peolpe judge the Dr by the front desk. I have been with Dr. Imo for 5 years. She has been the one constant in that office. Because of that, I will stay with Dr. Imo. She makes me feel very comfortable. I am very pleased with the care I have received at Dr. Imo's office. I have referred many of my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

The worst Dentist I have ever been to. Cancelled my appointment 3 times, high staff turnover, always late and inconsiderate of patients time. I would not recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

She is a very good dentist! Staff was kind and caring. I will recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!What an awesome dentist. I am telling all my friends and co-workers about her. She is extremely knowledgeable, sweet and gentle!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011