Ratings for Dr. Brandon J. Meier

Professional and personable! He did a great job! Would recommend in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I was referred to this practice by my dentist and a root canal specialist. At my initial appointment (to get #14 pulled) I advised Dr Meier that I was flying to London in 48hrs. He thoughtfully recommended I wait until I return due to my condition. When I got back I was seen immediately. After a pain-free injection to numb the area the tooth was out in less than 3 minutes. I was shocked how fast and easy it went; I had settled in with my headphones and a lot of music anticipating a protracted process that involved a lot of time, pain and blood. Nothing of the kind. It was over halfway through the overture! I don't normally partake in these comments but I read with interest another review by a patient who is clearly not connected with this universe. I have no idea what she was talking about; and she would agree during one of her fleeting moments of lucidity. Dr. Meier is a total pro, from "hello" to "take care." He even called me that night to see how I was doing. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

I was VERY pleased with Dr Meier (and his staff), he and the staff were very professionally and caring. I would recommend him to anyone. (and I have dental phobia)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I strongly suggest that no one goes to Dr. Meier either in Waltham or South Yarmouth MA. He is a very uncompassionate oral surgeon and he is TERRIBLE AT GIVING INJECTIONS. I literally screamed in pain when he gave me one. I asked him to give me the Novocaine in such a way as it would not hurt as much to, ie: build up to it and he outright ignored me and jabbed me hard. I had to actaully push his arm away to make him pull the needle out because I could not stand it. He is NOT gentle at all and does not care if he hurts you. He also turns his inadequates around on the patient, making it seem like we have the problem when of course he does. If your dentist refers you to him, tell your dentist you want to go to someone else. I am never going back to him again. (His staff of women aren't very nice either in South Yarmouth, very cold).

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012