Ratings for Dr. Fermin Briones

I haven’t been successful finding anyone else. Is he still in practice? His office number is no longer good.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

In my opinion the best doctor in San Antonio. He is the best physician I have been under the care of and he listened and more importantly he cared. I am worse with my new doctor, Dr Briones listened and fine tuned the medications I was on. I never felt better under his care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I really wish he was back. There no psychiatrist is the San Antonio area that even comes close to his skills as a physician but also a human being. I really am missing him as my doctor. Since I had to change to another doctor it was not even close compared to the other psychiatrists in San Antonio to the level of knowledge, expertise, professionalism and actually helped me when no other psychiatrist could with my illness. He will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Amazing Physican I recommend him to anyone I knew that was looking for a doctor.

Submitted February 11, 2019

Saw him years ago. Not the greatest doctor. Glad to have found somebody else.

Submitted November 28, 2018

I loved Dr. Briones as my treating psychiatrists. Obviously there are those who try to bring others down because their lives are not happy.

Submitted November 25, 2018

He's the BEST! I hope I get to become a patient again. I can't find anyone else who takes insurance. I have no one :-(

Submitted August 24, 2017

Doctor Briones is and has been the BEST psych doc I have had been blessed with. He is a great doctor and a good man.

Submitted September 17, 2015

He is a Great Doctor! Like everyone else has commented he actually listens.

Submitted April 17, 2015

Awesome doctor! I'm going to see him. He knows what he is doing because I'm feeling great after he put me on the right meds.

Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Fermin Briones's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)