Ratings for Dr. Jill C. Hall

I would rate this office as a NEVER-GO-TO Office. I have a gynecare TVT Mesh implant. Went to ER on Friday Jan 24. in extreme pain, mesh is eroding and cutting into things in my vaginal area. I get sent to a clinic, they cannot deal with this particular mesh, they refer me to HALL. I have Medi-Cal, and Gold Coast kicks in on the First. SO They give me an appt on Friday the 31st. (ONE WEEK BEING IN MAJOR PAIN ALREADY!!!) I go there with my lesbian partner, and fill out forms, I don't have my Gold Coast Card, so they won't take medi-cal and currently cash broke. I go through phone calls with GC and Medi-cal and get GC Number - I call them - at Hall's office she says we can't verify it (PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL THEM FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!) without the card. I get upset, I'm in extreme pain and I say fine it should be here by Monday, get me an appointment please. She says NONE until March. I think I was treated that way because we're a gay couple. Worst treatment by DR office.

Submitted February 1, 2014

Excellent doctor. She takes the time with patients and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Jill C. Hall's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med