Ratings for Dr. Carl F. Rosenbloom

I not only worked with Dr.Rosenbloom but trusted the care of my 3 children with him from birth till they became young adults.. Never have I met a doctor so caring,kind,and truly focused on the well being both physically and emotionally of my kids... I only wish we could of kept him forever! Thank you so much doctor for everything your done!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I went to Dr. Rosenbloom from the time I was 5 until I was 20. He was always helpful and wonderful, and made me feel comfortable. When I had concerns he explored all possibilities, and didn't just assume he knew what it was without testing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Wonderful. Wouldn't want to be a Mom without having him as the DR. Always there for help and guidence as well as great medical care.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

very good docter... always helpful and always answers the questions i have

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Have had him for my children and grandchildren. He may act a bit quirky but the kids love him. I like the fact that he is not affraid to refer to specialist especially in Boston or locally.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Dr. Carl F. Rosenbloom's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)