Ratings for Dr. Carl F. Rosenbloom

My mother had his him for 12 children most were born without sweat glands. He had never seen it before so he studied up and did well with all their problems and because of him Boston has a special care place for children without sweat glands. I had him growing up thank God and my 3 children had him. He was quick in finding their problems and sending one to Boston for thyroid. I had a son who died for a few minutes due to S. I. D. S. And he kept him in the hospital and found other problems. He also had us parents learn CPR before bringing him home and set up the house with all the equipment he needed. I'm so extremely shy so I'm so glad he is kind patient and understanding. I love him like a dad. He really has God on his side.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I not only worked with Dr.Rosenbloom but trusted the care of my 3 children with him from birth till they became young adults.. Never have I met a doctor so caring,kind,and truly focused on the well being both physically and emotionally of my kids... I only wish we could of kept him forever! Thank you so much doctor for everything your done!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I went to Dr. Rosenbloom from the time I was 5 until I was 20. He was always helpful and wonderful, and made me feel comfortable. When I had concerns he explored all possibilities, and didn't just assume he knew what it was without testing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Wonderful. Wouldn't want to be a Mom without having him as the DR. Always there for help and guidence as well as great medical care.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

very good docter... always helpful and always answers the questions i have

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Have had him for my children and grandchildren. He may act a bit quirky but the kids love him. I like the fact that he is not affraid to refer to specialist especially in Boston or locally.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Dr. Carl F. Rosenbloom's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

GHI