You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard E. Davis

Dr. Richard E. Davis's Ratings

My primary rhino left me with a deformed nose, I was so embarrassed I basically stayed indoors for more than a yr. I just had my revision with Dr Davis & I am beyond happy, he's a great doctor, confident and friendly. I do recommend Dr Davis, at least have a consultation with him & see the before n afters , he works with a lot of difficult noses. For anyone out there who's feeling helpless, there is hope!! I will always be greatful to Dr Davis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

I had a revision with Dr. Davis in 2015 after a botched revision was done by Dr. Steiger in Boca. Dr. Davis rebuilt my entire nose and I can finally state that after multiple surgeries and many years of shame and disheartenment over my nose, I am now truly happy, in fact, ecstatic. This man is a true master of rhinoplasty and I am in love with my new nose and my new look. I feel like my life is finally starting after all these wasted years. Thrilled is an understatement. He is also very compassionate and has excellent bedside manner. Lovely doctor and human being with true gifts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Hello everyone, i want to tell my bad experience with Dr. Davis. On 2013 i made a revision surgery, but the end result was a complete failure, because intervention has not brought any appreciable improvement. Therefore do not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658971].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I had primary rhinoplasty 7/8/14 I am so happy with my results. Dr Davis spent 2 hrs with me on my consultation, he was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions. On the day of surgery staff and Dr were very compassionate. Spent the night in the hospital and Dr Davis came in to check on me after working all day. He is a perfectionist. Will recommend to anyone! The surgery was not painful at all . He prescribed me Celebrex but didn't even need to take that. Awesome doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I had a revision done with Dr. Davis in January and I couldn't be happier. My nose looks so much better and I can breathe 10 times better. After researching for 2 years and consulting with numerous doctors in the US I decided to go with Dr. Davis and am so glad I did! His work speaks for itself. He is very particular and strives for perfection. I truly believe he is the best at what he does. He takes a lot of time before and after and you can call or email him any time with questions. There is no way to make everyone happy, but I believe the majority of people that have used him are over the moon about their new noses!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2459595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr Richard Davis is my hero. Dr D performed my revision just last week. He worked tirelessly for 5 hours with one hour removing blue sutures from my nose ( which caused a year of swelling). I do not have any bruises and have very little swelling. I stayed in the hospital for one night which was wonderful because the nurses took very well care of me. Dr davis came to visit me the night of surgery and the following morning. He was very thorough in the recovery instructions. I traveled from Texas because I knew in my heart he was the doctor to put my nose back together and make it look aestically beautiful. Dr d noticed all the flaws that I noticed, because he is a true artist. My last doctor shortened, raised and rounded my nose. He also made it wider with spreader grafts. Dr davis made my nose beautiful again. Dr davis is a compassionate, humble, professional artistic human being acc I am grateful to God for putting him in my.life. He saved me. Stay determined. Don't give up, there is hope

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1977971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

After years of research I went to doctor Davis for a revision rhino. All I can say is thank GOD I did. He is a master when it comes to noses. He is incredibly skilled with an artistic eye. He teaches doctors around the world, communicates well, and truly cares about his patients. I've had multiple nose surgeries in the past and all turned out badly. I had to get it right this time. I traveled across the country to see him. I am writing this with tears in my eyes because I have always wanted to write a review like this but never had the opportunity. I had almost given up dreaming for a normal looking nose. I am forever grateful to Dr. Davis. He fixed all of my problems. He basically had to rebuild my nose and I’m sure it wasn’t easy, especially since I had no septal cartilage left to use. For the first time in my entire life I have a beautiful straight symmetrical nose that I can actually breathe well out of. I can finally move on with my life. THANK YOU DR. DAVIS!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1977970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][1977969].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Had a revision rhinoplasty on 11/19/2012 with Dr. Davis. I am 8 days post op and I really like my nose and am impressed with the difference I see already. My nose actually looks better than the computer images 8 days post op. Dr. Davis has a great, friendly, kind personality and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a revision rhinoplasty surgeon in Florida.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1977968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

i had a revision rhino with dr davis. My first was horrible with an unskilled and aged surgeon in colorado> I am very happy i found dr d as my nose is MUCH improved and i am not so self conscious. However, things did warp slightly in the three years after my surgery with him. My tip dropped and columella dropped and it is a little crooked. I am considering goign back again for antoher surg with him but not sure. I am quite afraid, although he did do a good job the first time, things weren't perfect. i would give it a 70% improvement after the three years healing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1977967].votes_count ]]