Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Davis

Dr. Davis saved my face. I had a horrible nose job years ago by terrible surgeon who left me with a crooked upturned nose. I had to live with that nose for almost 10 years until I met Dr. Davis. He basically built my nose from scratch. I had no bridge before you he used rib graft to rebuild it. It looks so natural no one can tell I had a rhinoplasty. It is unbelievable! He is an expert and has more than 20 years of experience so don't pay attention to those negative reviews! I can tell a lot of them are fake because they never post pictures and when I try to contact them because I wanna hear about their story and see pictures they never reply. Uhmmm suspicious! The ones that are true are probably crazy patients with unrealistic expectations who will never be satisfied. I know some people who has had several rhinoplasties even though they neever neeeded them and are still unhappy, so please beware pf all the fake reviews! Talk to real people and if there are no pictures then there is no proof! If you want the best fo to Dr. D! He is the only one I would trust. Besides he is one of the sweetest and nicest people I've ever met and really cares about his patients unlike other doctors who just care about money!

Submitted February 24, 2016

I had 2 previous surgeries on my nose. This was my final shot. He corrected the mistakes the other plastic surgeons made. You must do exactly as he says after the surgery or you will not get the best result. Dr Davis is considered one of the best for revisional rhinoplasty in the country. I am lucky I found him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Davis is very nice, but there is no distinguishable difference in my nose. Once the swelling went away it looked the same as it did before. He tends to take pictures right after surgery, so be careful about going with those results. It takes months to see the final result. I am going to Le in Baltimore for another go at it. I'm hoping he can actually build the nose back for me so it isn't crocked and dented and doesn't look like a bad nose job.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

My primary rhino left me with a deformed nose, I was so embarrassed I basically stayed indoors for more than a yr. I just had my revision with Dr Davis & I am beyond happy, he's a great doctor, confident and friendly. I do recommend Dr Davis, at least have a consultation with him & see the before n afters , he works with a lot of difficult noses. For anyone out there who's feeling helpless, there is hope!! I will always be greatful to Dr Davis.

Submitted August 2, 2015

I had a revision with Dr. Davis in 2015. Dr. Davis rebuilt my entire nose and I can finally state that after multiple surgeries and many years of shame and disheartenment over my nose, I am now truly happy, in fact, ecstatic. This man is a true master of rhinoplasty and I am in love with my new nose and my new look. I feel like my life is finally starting after all these wasted years. Thrilled is an understatement. He is also very compassionate and has excellent bedside manner. Lovely doctor and human being with true gifts.

Submitted July 28, 2015

Hello everyone, i want to tell my bad experience with Dr. Davis. On 2013 i made a revision surgery, but the end result was a complete failure, because intervention has not brought any appreciable improvement. Therefore do not recommend this doctor.

Submitted December 19, 2014

I had primary rhinoplasty 7/8/14 I am so happy with my results. Dr Davis spent 2 hrs with me on my consultation, he was very knowledgable and answered all of my questions. On the day of surgery staff and Dr were very compassionate. Spent the night in the hospital and Dr Davis came in to check on me after working all day. He is a perfectionist. Will recommend to anyone! The surgery was not painful at all . He prescribed me Celebrex but didn't even need to take that. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I had a revision done with Dr. Davis in January and I couldn't be happier. My nose looks so much better and I can breathe 10 times better. After researching for 2 years and consulting with numerous doctors in the US I decided to go with Dr. Davis and am so glad I did! His work speaks for itself. He is very particular and strives for perfection. I truly believe he is the best at what he does. He takes a lot of time before and after and you can call or email him any time with questions. There is no way to make everyone happy, but I believe the majority of people that have used him are over the moon about their new noses!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Richard E. Davis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis saved my face. I had a horrible nose job years ago by terrible surgeon who left me with a crooked upturned nose. I had to live with that nose for almo..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 previous surgeries on my nose. This was my final shot. He corrected the mistakes the other plastic surgeons made. You must do exactly as he says after t..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I made a revision surgery with dr. davis, and has in no way improved my nose, now i understand why there are so many former patients unhappy. "

October 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is very nice, but there is no distinguishable difference in my nose. Once the swelling went away it looked the same as it did before. He tends to take..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I personally had a very bad experience with this doctor. Therefore are a patient very disappointed and unhappy. "

September 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My primary rhino left me with a deformed nose, I was so embarrassed I basically stayed indoors for more than a yr. I just had my revision with Dr Davis & I am b..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a revision with Dr. Davis in 2015 after a botched revision was done by Dr. Steiger in Boca. Dr. Davis rebuilt my entire nose and I can finally state that ..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't know which comments to believe. Some portray Dr. Davis as the ideal surgeon to see while others make me him out to be the devil himself. "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Hello everyone, i want to tell my bad experience with Dr. Davis. On 2013 i made a revision surgery, but the end result was a complete failure, because intervent..."

December 19, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

October 17, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard E."

October 17, 2013