Ratings for Dr. Susan Newhouse

Very Rude and condescending! She makes me feel very nervous to even ask a question, and flips things around like I am ignorant! I left my appointment feeling really upset. I wonder how she would feel if she were in the patients shoes being treating like this!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

She delivered my baby. She did a good job. But she is extremely rude and impatience. Her lack of compassion is detestable.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Terrible Bed Side manner. Made me feel like an idiot for even thinking I may have something wrong. Would not listen & would hold up her finger to quiet me. I have never written a review about anything, but felt this needed to be posted.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Warm, responsive to questions and non judgmental. Have recommended her to friends who have loved her as much as I have.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

No bedside manner. Rude to me, Rude to my family. My family came to visit me in the hospital (mother in law and sister and law) They were welcomed by me and were there for well over an hour. Dr. Newhouse TOLD them they to leave so I could get my rest. No thank you. They are quiet people that were there to enjoy a new family member. I couldn't believe it. She is a miserable woman and I don't understand why she chose this field. This is was only one of many rude things she said on my stay. This was five years ago and I am still apolled.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

She lack of patience and is very rude and tacky. Hardly allow you to speak and always seems to be in a rush.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Refers testing to her office group only. If you are in-patient at her hospital and have pre-term labor or other complications seek out side opinion. Please, this may save your baby!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Dr. Susan Newhouse's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Newburyport, MA