Ratings for Dr. Bassem M. Eldaif

I am a patient of this doctor and he and is staff is wonderful. The doctor is friendly, easy to talk to, and caring and so is his staff. He is currently helping my failing kidney problem. I just have nothing bad to say. I would highly recommend Dr. Eldaif and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Phenomenal group of people!! Dr is incredible PA is beyond compare Secretary made things happen I didn't think possible. Only one Dr have I ever met is considered his peer. He & his staff so far exceed all others that is nearly laughable. I had stones I did not know existed. I was treated with courtesy, respect and concern by all on staff. When determined the stones would not leave on their own they were quickly and efficiently taken. Recovery time was short and I was back at work with no problems. I honestly do not think it possible to sing their praises loudly enough. Truly a phenomenal group of people! My undying thanks to them all!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The front office is incompetent and uncaring. I was told they were accepting new patients and treat my medical condition. I confirmed this in person with those at the front desk. After two months of (suffering and) trying to get my records transferred/get an appointment, they told me they don't treat anyone with my medical condition. This is the worst medical office I have ever dealt with, and, unfortunately, I've dealt with many. The worst.

Submitted January 18, 2017

Very caring, knowledgeable, and a great surgeon. He did a difficult robotic case on my husband curing him from cancer. His office and staff are very warm, nice, and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr.Eldaif found a medial proplem that I didn't know I had.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Bassem M. Eldaif's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)