Ratings for Dr. Melissa Rosato

Just like the the previous post said, rude and dismissive. Told me my symptoms where in my head and seemed irritated when I asked for X-ray. needless to say, ended up in the ER and am now going to specialist. was warned about Dr. Rosato, I should have listened. Never again! I will be looking for a new practice for me and the family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Rosato was not very personable, was sort of short and treated me as if I was a bother to her, as if she had better things to do. Not a very nice personality. Not living up to the Virtua values.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Rude and dismissive. She clearly did not want to discuss my concerns and made me feel like I was a being a hypercondriac. I literally get sick once every ten years and this time I felt bad enough to go to a doctor. She didn't seemed concerned one bit and refused any blood work. Horrible bedside manner-enough to make me look elsewhere. Never again will I see her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Melissa Rosato is less than standard when it comes to the knowledge and caring of her patients. She actually cared more about clarifying her wrong doings than treating my illness when I was there. Then after she got done telling me I'm crazy and degrading me I asked her if she was going to address my cold. She then angrily jammed the tool into my ear and hurt me. My one ear even bled a little because of it. I will be fondling charges with the medical board and she will be reported! Other specialty doctors have told me to find another family dr because she is terrible. That's means something if 3 other Drs have told me to go elsewhere for a family dr.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Worst dr. I've ever seen. She doesn't listen, nor address patient concerns. Doesn't do adequate/appropriate testing before jumping to a diagnosis and treatment. Spent more time trying to convince me I had a condition I don't have, rather than treating the one I went to her for. Made me think she's involved in a drug trial, perhaps? Poor medical and general knowledge. An example of that? She told me it was okay to eat grapefruit with the meds I take, because it's different from grapefruit JUICE. .??? I'm still being treated-by someone else-for problems she caused me with her poor medical decisions. Other Drs in the group are good, but I'd avoid Melissa rosato.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015