Ratings for Dr. Charles Bruce-Tagoe

When the office moved, things changed. The phone would ring and ring. No one call back. Faxes lost. The Dr. is awesome.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr Tagoe is a wonderful & experienced doctor but, his staff is horrible, the staff at the window ignore you until they decide to look up at you and are very immature/young and rude, I will also add that Dr Tagoe's staff is very inexperienced so, it's a terrible experience and when dealing with their lack luster attitude at the front desk. Another problem with Dr. Tagoe's office is that it's almost impossible to get a refill on a prescription, the pharmacy will submit an automatic medicine refill to Dr Tagoe's office and rarely get a response from Dr Tagoe's office and then I have to call several times and each call is usually a 10 minute wait and that is if they don't end the call....so, after 3 to 7 days, somebody in Dr Tagoe's office finally gives the doctor the refill information and then......WOW a prescription is finally refilled/renewed! So, in the end, Dr Tagoe is an excellent doctor but, his staff is so horrible that I could not recommend Dr Tagoe for personal MD and that's to bad, he really is a decent person/doctor......

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

With the dr.'s new staff and new location I have never been happier! To see him is worth the wait every time! the new staff is ten times nicer and on top of their game!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Bruce-Tagoe has been wonderful with both my husband and myself. He is very "human" with his patients and takes the time to know them beyond their medical issues. We have faith in his diagnosis and treatment plans for us. His staff is pretty iffy at times, but getting past them to the doctor is worth the effort.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Office staff almost ignored me as I waited for help at the window and rude. The Dr. didn't return calls when I left a message to please call. Not happy with Dr. nor the staff so I found myself another Dr. where I am much happy and healthier.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013