Ratings for Dr. John B. Klein

I was sent to Dr. Desai, but got Dr.Klein after suffering a complication from a minor bladder surgery two weeks post-op. My regular urologist was on vacation and Potomac Hospital had installed a foley catheter and bag and told me to see Dr. Desai. Desai was on vacation too, so I got Klein. I told him I was immunocompromised and it was dangerous for me to have the foley stay in for two weeks. He informed me that I was not HIS patient, and I was out the door. His nurse was shocked. My bag was full of blood, and he didn't care. I was NOT HIS PROBLEM. I was shown out the door in tears with the bloody urine running out of the bag. I ended up on antibiotics for a month and the bladder permanently damaged: Interstitial cysitis thanks to this non-compassionate "doctor." Entirely, entirely, preventable. Don't go near this guy. My life is over because of him. They don't take the oath anymore you know.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. John B. Klein's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, VA