Ratings for Dr. Jesu Jacob

I had a failed surgery. He was an ER doctor. I had to have another surgery 5 months later. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Dr. Jacob did My Rotator cuff surgery. From the first visit to his office, he was professional, courteous and explained everything. He didn’t rush me into surgery but recommended Physician Therapy. Once that didn’t help, Surgery was the only option. The day of surgery he came to see me prior to surgery and assured me that all will go well. After the surgery he once again was at bedside and reassuring me that surgery went well and offered me advice. I highly recommend Dr. Jacob .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I was in the ER. I had no choice. Surgery failed . I wasn't told that right away. Kept thinking would be ok. Now I need another surgery.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Very educated doctor genuinely cares about all of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon. Dr. Jesu Jacob went out of his way to help me, before, during (seven hour surgery), and after my shoulder replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Awesome doctor with excellent skills. Very knowledgable and knows complex treatments for complex conditions

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

He is such a young, trendy doc. Coolest Orthopedic guy I know. He takes care of my entire family!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Jacob is great. He knows his field and has a gentle and personable bedside manner. I have recommended him to all of my family.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

would highly recommend, was very informative, courteous and professional

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Highly recommended. Did my hip replacement & he's very caring, attentive and geniuely concerned about his patients. Friendly personality.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Jesu Jacob's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2003)

GHI