Ratings for Dr. James A. MACDONALD

Treated me as if I were a complete idiot. Wouldn't tell me what was going on. Said he would get back with me soon and when his staff did call back they suggested I come back in 4 months. I went right out and found a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have been having an issue with dizziness for over a year when I saw this doctor. I was neurologically assessed and was told that it was just an inner ear problem and to take some anti-vert and try physical therapy. I had given him all medical records pertaining to the previous year where I had been assessed by two ENTs both of which had tested my inner ear, and performed and ENG and found no issues. I was very disappointed in the way I was treated, and felt totally dismissed. I was referred to him as a second opinion in hopes that the hospital and doctors could work together to figure out the problem, but unfortunately, I was dismissed in less than 40 minutes with a useless prescription that I already had. It is almost a year later and I am still having the same issues. The PT tried to help for 6 months and to no avail. Please do not waste your time on this doctor, or Baptist Hospital for that matter.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013