Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Bauer

Been a patient for years, but time for a new doc. Can never seem to see the doctor when you need her. Only if you want to wait a week or more for an appt. Back to the urgent care. :(

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Bauer is a very good doctor and follows up on diagnostic testing. I have had her call me personally after receiving blood test results--calling in needed prescriptions immediately. Very thoughtful and thorough....she has to be one of the best.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I was looking for a new DR and a friend told me about DR Bauer. Before I had a chance to make an appointment for a well check up I took a home pregnancy test and I was pregnant I called the office and the person who I spoke to would not get me in right away I was having a miscarriage and ended up going to the ER. This office person is still there and still mean and hateful. You need to be fired.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Bauer is the best! She has a fantastic bedside manner, and I always leave her office feeling confident that I'll get better soon. I ask a lot of questions, and she's very patient with me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

The Doctor is great but I have almost quit going to this practice several times due to one grouchy old staff member.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Very nice bedside manor. If she doesn't know what to do or wants you to have the very best treatment she will tell you. But most of the time she knows quite a bit about everything in medicine. She is not afraid to send you to a specialist. Doctors that are arrogant will never do that. She is a very kind, compassionate doctor. I have recommended her to many people and they all have just loved her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Bauer is always friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. She has a wide range of medical knowledge and generates confidence in her patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Bauer is very thorough, helpful and understanding. Knowledgeable on how to treat and isn't afraid to be honest. She will go ahead and test when necessary. Very down to earth. I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Bauer is very nice, but every time I go in she doesn't review the chart of what we last did or spoke about, even when going in for test results

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Bauer is an extremely knowledge doctor. Very friendly and helpful, will take time to with her patients.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. Michelle M. Bauer's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen Park, MI