Ratings for Dr. Kira Feldman

Feldman is AWFUL!!!!! My son was misdiagnosed several times and even had medications prescribed backwards. This went on for almost a year until we brought him to a specialist, where we were told she had been 100% wrong with his treatment (asthma). When we informed her we sought help from a specialist, we were questioned as to why and scolded for it. Dr Palit seems a bit better, but I wouldn't send my worst enemy to Feldman. She was extremely nice at first but changed tremendously as time went on. It seems to be a big guessing game with her, not very knowledgable at all. Go somewhere else! Your child's health is at risk!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Feldman is great. She is caring, attentive, calming, and extremely knowledgable. She listens and answers. Her staff is interesting. Head receptionist, Gina, can be cheery and cold at the same time, but is very effecient. Michelle, nurse aide, is bothersome, does not seem very knowledgeable at all. Nurses are generally helpful and very nice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Worst staff to deal with. The manager hung up on me!! POOR service. WIll be reporting them to SOCH. I could not believe I was hung up on!! The most unprofessional I have ever encountered. The clueless woman should be fired!! Never ever would go back!!! Go central or North Jersey area. Better care there!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Feldman is extremely easy to talk to and attentive to all concerns.She does not talk down to her patients.She explains things thoroughly.A real find.Looking forward to bringing my children to her for the long term.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Kind, caring, and just plain wonderful to have caring for your children.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Dr. Kira Feldman's Credentials

• Minsk Med Inst, Minsk, Belarus (Grad. 1992)