Ratings for Dr. Emest B. Horsley

I was with Dr. Horsley for my first two pregnancies and ended up switching to Dr. Fowers for my third. He was knowledgeable and a nice guy but I felt like he was rarely available and when he was there he was watching the clock to get to the next patient. He's a nice guy and a good doctor but I'm glad I made the switch.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Love Dr. Horsley. Best OBGYN I've ever had. He is all about "me" in every situation and he makes me feel calm and at ease every time I'm with him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Best doctor ever! Dr. Horsley is so kind and helpful. He answered all of my questions and was so patient with me. The delivery was perfect.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He is the best doctor in the Cache Valley area. He is the nicest person you will meet and takes such good care of his patients. The only negative I have have had, (As well as everyone else I have talked to.) His receptionist is a B! She is extremely snotty. But if you look past her, you are getting the best doctor in the valley. Hands down!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Emest B. Horsley's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Logan, UT