Ratings for Dr. Jill B. Roberts

Dr. Roberts is wonderful. She seems genuinely concerned about me and goes out of her way to help me see specialists when she feels that I need to. If I am sick they will work me in to see her. I really trust her and respect her diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Roberts and her staff are all wonderful! She is very sweet and caring. She takes the time with each patient but does not exclude consideration of other patients that are waitings' importance. She and her staff were very welcoming. I have read earlier post about her not prescribing weight loss medications; I think Dr. Roberts did the right thing in your situation. That may be what is wrong with half of our population today. They do not want to eat a well balanced diet and in return they wish for a physician to put their license on the line just because they have no "will-power" or drive to do better! I was very impressed with Dr. Roberts and would highly reccomend her to any of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Excellent. Very knowlegable and took the time to explain the issues rather than just pass out the meds to get more people through the door. Really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I have been without a doctor for many years so when I saw Dr. Roberts was accepting new patients I gave her a call. I don't have any health problems but I am overweight and have seasonal allergies. I was hoping I could see Dr. Roberts for these medications but instead she suggested I eat a medeterranian diet and wear masks when outdoors. Um I need prescription allergy medication and prescription appetite control, I have borderline high BP so you would think she would be more proactive in helping me with these issues, instead, I'm having to pay a diet doctor $90 per month for the medication and continuing to see my ENT separately. I feel like it was a waste of time and money to go to Dr. Roberts. If I wanted advice on how to care for my health problems I could have saved $80 and stayed home and googled for free. PROS: Short/No wait time. CONS: Does not prescribe any medications. Why else would you go to a doctor?

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Jill B. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Ameritas