Ratings for Dr. Bounmany K. Keojampa

Amazing doctor. Takes the time to really listen to you and cares about his patients. I had surgery with Dr Keojampa and thrilled with the results. He was always available and kept in touch with multiple times during my recovery. A+

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

He was prompt, courteous, professional. He explained everything he was doing and conveyed an overall impression of a doctor who is competent and passionate about his work. In addition, he is thoroughly up to date with the use of technology in his practice - both in administrative ways (emailing receipts, e-access to records, etc.) and in the exam room (I could watch the scoping on a big screen, he drew pictures on a tablet). I left with a clear understanding of what my treatment options are and confidence in the doctor to perform any procedure I choose

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Keojampa is very kind, caring, and thorough doctor. My son had a wonderful experience with him. I was a very nervous mom while my son was going through a risky operation and Dr. Keojampa was very patient with me and offered as much information as I needed and was always willing to calm my worries and fears and talk to me whenever I needed additional information. The procedure went well and I am very pleased with Dr. Keojampa's medical expertise and caring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Keojampa! He is professional yet personable and very knowledgeable, which is extremely comforting. As a returning patient of many years, I strongly trust and value his medical expertise.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Bounmany K. Keojampa's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Woburn, MA