Ratings for Dr. David M. Popoli

Outstanding doc. Was seen quickly. Dr. Popoli showed genuine caring and took time to explain everything. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Excellent doc -- kind, caring, and spends time with your child. He is also very prompt -- we did not have to wait at all. He does have a strict late policy.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

After driving for over an hour to see the doctor for her weekly appt, I was very upset to hear that the Dr turned them away simply because my mother stopped off at the bathroom while my daughter signed herself in. They were not late when signing in and no where is it posted that an adult must be present to sign in for your appt. It's a long drive for us each week. I have to rely on the help of my older mother to help get my child to these weekly appts. She simply needed to stop by the bathroom really quickly before going into see the Dr. I little kindness goes a long way. The dr and staff were very rude to my mom.

Submitted August 14, 2014

My son had to see orthopedic Drs in the area. We were very disappointed. When we found Dr. Popoli we were thrilled. The staff is very kind and welcoming. I felt my son received the best care possible hands down. I ould totally recommend the Dr. Popoli to any one who has a sports injury.

Submitted February 25, 2014

As a referring physician I am very disappointed with the attitude of the staff and Dr Popoli.Came asking for referrals but since his practice has gotten busy his office is rude and he has become too busy to see our referrals .It is funny how people forget their humble beginnings.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr Popoli is extremely personal and takes his time with your child. He speaks directly to your child in terms they can understand. He never make you feel rushed. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Pediatric Sports Injury Specialist.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013