Ratings for Dr. Jaime R. GARZA

There seems to be a lot of staff turnover. I was on time for my appointment but staff was not on time for me. I have never liked the way the exit setup in the office. I look pretty bad coming out of my procedure & have to go back out to whomever is waiting in the lobby area to see(me). Also, I overhear what procedures others are scheduling. In a nutshell, I dislike the lack of privacy. Love Dr. Stallworth!!, he has a very gentle touch & kind demeanor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Doctor and staff not competent. Doctor created medical problems after a cosmetic procedure then ignored all requests for follow-up. I requested my records sent to another doctor and it took him over a month to respond to their office, but he did go out of his way to call that doctor and tell him not to see me because I might write a bad review like I did to him!? Dr. Garza is a liar and a fraud with no tact or class. He hates his patients, staff, and colleagues. He talks horribly about every other doctor in town like he is the master of the universe. He also claims he played for the Saints, he did not. He has a very good bedside manner, at first. Once you pay you are on your own.

Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr Garza has performed tummy tuck, breast lift, lipo on outer thighs, resaline & botox. He is amazing, I will not trust any one to do the work he has done for me!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Jaime R. GARZA's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1987)