Ratings for Dr. Mounir Albert

Great experience. Compassionate helpful dentist and staff. I recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

All of my dental work by him had to be redone. Nice person but by far good work. Wouldn't go again EvEr

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I am a patient for life. They have done a fantastic job on my teath and I love all of the employees in the office as well as Dr Albert. Very happy customer here!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

He is a great doctor with extensive dental knowledge and would recommend him as a good one.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Worst experience ever! Had a crown put in and in three months it feel out. When back in the next morning they cemented it and charged me again for it. And in two days it feel out again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Worst experience ever. I left the office in tears after two fillings. They were done completely wrong and now I can't even floss in between my teeth because the filling material is all over and dried in huge blotches all over my teeth. I have to go to another dentist to have it fixed because I will never let this dentist touch my teeth again!! Horrible!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Wonderful experience. I am adraid of dental work but they made me comfortable. Had two huge filling on my back teeth that cracked. Dr.Albert took care of me promptly and compassionately explaining the process to me. I was verycomfortable and got great results. No pain. I would recommend this office highly.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Do NOT go there! The staff is incompetant. I can not believe this practice has not been closed. Those 5 star ratings must have been written by family, staff or friends.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I am in shock that these people are allowed to practice dentistry! I came in for a regular biannual cleaning and spent over 2 hours in their office. They tried selling me a "deep cleaning " for 85.00 and refused to perform regular prophy. To make matters worse, they told me I had 9 cavities! I just had an exam and cleaning 6 months prior at another office, and everything was fine. The hygienist tried telling me I need a crown, as well!! I'm not even 30 and always had great oral hygiene. They talked me into getting one filling put in, to which I reluctantly agreed. Huge mistake!! They filled the wrong tooth and put a composite that was 4 shades darker. The tooth looks noticeably discolored compared to the rest. Do your self a favor and avoid this office like a plague. How they don't have a malpractice suite on their hands already, I'll never know.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert's for over twenty years, and he is by far the best dentist in Boca Raton, FL. I find it disturbing that the internet allows people to post terrible reviews about Dr. Albert and his staff as well , as they are just not true. I highly recommend him to everyone, won't find a better, dentist!

Submitted February 18, 2015