Ratings for Dr. Pankaj Mehta

Never return calls. Really bad staff. Jessica needs to be fired!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Excellent Dr. Always goes above and beyond to ease my pain. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Does not listen or care about you, and does not even appear to try. Look through his reviews: one-third of his patients hate him, and the rest look fake... almost like he had family and friends fill them out. If you are reading this, you will find out the complaints are the honest ones here. I found out the hard way.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My doctor was in Copperas Cove Office PA Lawrence. She prescribed me Norco for a couple months I am also taking Soma prescribed by VA in Temple. I was Scheduled to see Dr. Mehta on 02/03/17 for refills of my Norco. Dr. Mehta said he will not refill my prescription because I was taking soma. He said I will be refilled when I see PA Lawrence on 02/17/17. Before i made the drive to Copperas Cove on 02/17/17 I callec the office and ask if i would get my refills on 02/17/17. PA Lawrence said she refill my prescription because I was taking Soma. I told her I will stop taking Soma so I can get a refill She said she will not refill the prescription and she made me an appointment in Temple for 02/23/17. So I have been with out pain medications for 2 months now. I have missed work because of the pain . I have had two back injections procedures twice with no pain relief. I have had to go to the ER at VA to get pain mecicaton Norco till I see my pain doctor on 02/23/17. My back went out on 02/16/17 I tried to see my VA doctor and he said all he will do is give me a taradol shot but no pain medication. I had to go to Fort Hood on 02/17/17 she gave me a Taradol shot and a Kelog shot and gave me a two day supply on Norco till I see my pain doctor on 02/23/17. I want to know can I start taking my Soma or do I need to continue to stop taking soma prior to my appointment on 02/23/17 in Temple. I was taking Lyrica but it makes me real dizzy so I stopped. Please provide guidance. I used to be prescribed Vicodin at VA and also Soma. But Dr Mehta said I cannot take Soma and Norco. I have stopped taking Soma and Temazepam I am having back pain now so can I take SOMA for pain relief or hold off till I see my new Pain Doctor on 02/23/17. Thank You Ron Arnold 254-768-9014

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I'm sorry I chose this Dr. I've wasted so much time and money going to this Dr. You never get face time with him, he is heavily guarded by his minions. The only real time you see him is if you get a procedure done. He does not listen to you, he cuts you off mid sentence. This Dr. Is not understanding, caring or have any compassion what so ever! I believe they didn't have my best interest at heart. This practice offered nothing for the chronic pain patients except for invasive procedures and they push them to the hilt. Do yourself a favor, find a true pain specialist who listens to you and treats you according to YOUR symptoms and treats you respectfully.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I felt very confident with Dr. Mehta. He understood my pain, spent time with me, ensured that having the spinal implant would give me back the life that I so much wanted back. Thank you to him and his entire staff

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

The providers no longer spend time with you, they just rush you around like cattle always wanting to give you injections or or procedures. It's all about money now and collecting insurance claims. So sad, they used to be very good.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

This is not a place that understand you as a patient!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015