Ratings for Dr. Claudia A. Peters

Claudia Peters worked at Queen's Health Services at Queen's University while I was a student there from September 2002 until December 2008. She was my doctor from September/October 2002 to around April 2008. She can't properly treat severe ADHD. It took her leaving QHS for me to be quickly treated by another GP for my life limiting case of ADHD in the fall of 2008. Claudia improperly treated my ADHD for five+ full years. I couldn't concentrate the entire time I was in undergrad because of her negligence. She kept feeding me amphetamines when I'm supposed to be on atomoxetine. It only took Dr. Mackenzie from August 2008 until November 18th or 19th, 2008 to properly treat me for ADHD. I needed 20mg of Paxil to inhibit a liver enzyme and 120mg of Straterra that entire time. I never should have been on Ritalin, Ritalin XR, Concerta, Dexedrine, Adderall etc. Her amphetamines made me extremely paranoid, anxious, gave me a ridiculous heart rate and affected my sleeping pattern for years. I have a 64 average because of her. -Adam Lavigne lavigne.adam@gmail.com

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Claudia Peters was useless for treating my severe case of ADHD. She spent four and a half years giving me the wrong medications or medications at too weak a dose to have the proper effect. She is not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Came back remembered every detail of previous visit. Not like most dr's who stick with one drug and refuses to listen to you. Very knowledgable and quick to get in during emergency. Friendly staff, will defiantly continue to see this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Go to her knowing your stuff. She won't remember from a previous visit without you telling her. The laptop is worthless to her

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Claudia A. Peters's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)