Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. Fitzsimons

Had surgery and did not see doctor again saw PA not Dr. that preformed surgery. Surgery not as expected. Will not be back. Not enough experience????

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I waited a month to have this appointment and he kept brushing off my knowledgeable questions about my condition with "I haven't had time to review your chart." Sent me for an xray and said he'd call with results in a day or two. After a week and two messages unreturned from his staff, I read my own results online and still have no solution for my health concerns. He didn't even examine me or take my scheduled appointment time to review my chart WITH ME!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Nice guy....smart...helpful...but terrible on punctuality....had to wait over an hour to see him twice in a 6 month period....he may need a better nurse/assistant...its always someone different...if he every gets the scheduling right he will be on track for 5 stars....

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Fitzsimmons could work on his bedside manners but, overall I appreciate the care he gave my husband! Hope his rating come up, I feel that he is up and coming in Charlotte

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

a breath of fresh air compared to the last 20 doctors I have seen in last 4 years. He managed to not offend me or be contentious; respectful and actually discussed things I raised. Hope it keeps up

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Fitzsimons and his staff have been great to me. By far the best doctor I have seen. He takes the time to listen and genuinely cares. It's nice to visit a doctor who does actually listen, and doesn't make you feel like he's pushing you out the door. Great doctor and great staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

This was my second time seeing this Dr, I didn't like him the first time, but I thought maybe he was having a bad day. He was just as bad this time. NO bed side manner!! Both times he never examined my abdomen or back to see where I was hurting. The answers he gave me to my questions, I could have found them on google. Do not waste or time or money on this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Nicholas J. Fitzsimons's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)