Ratings for Dr. Harminder P. Gandhok

After the doctor's MA asked her questions without even looking at me and acting very bored a student came in and asked more questions. Then Dr. Gandhok came in and spent all of 10 minutes. Gave me a prescription, which I could not tolerate so we were trying a different medication. When I called his office later I was told I didn't need to be seen for another 6 months. No new prescription or anything, just come back in 6 months. That will not be happening.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

While Dr Gandhok may know what works, he should NEVER advise a ptieint to take DUBLE dose of a known allergic reaction to a heart medicine.!! I couldve DIED ! I was alone, in my house, and a primary care dr cautioned me to go to ER , Dr Gandhok told me NO, STAY HOME and take DUBLE DOSE of the CALCIUM CHANEL blocker i had an allergic reaction to on a lesser dose. I did NOT do as he said, i am ALIVE !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014