Ratings for Dr. Harminder P. Gandhok

Dr Gandhok has been my doctor since Feb 2016. He is very knowledgable and though. Very happy under his care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

This doctor saw my friend in pain and unable to walk due to pulmonary emboli following heart surgery and said he looked fine. He even refused him pain meds. My friend died in a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

After the doctor's MA asked her questions without even looking at me and acting very bored a student came in and asked more questions. Then Dr. Gandhok came in and spent all of 10 minutes. Gave me a prescription, which I could not tolerate so we were trying a different medication. When I called his office later I was told I didn't need to be seen for another 6 months. No new prescription or anything, just come back in 6 months. That will not be happening.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

While Dr Gandhok may know what works, he should NEVER advise a ptieint to take DUBLE dose of a known allergic reaction to a heart medicine.!! I couldve DIED ! I was alone, in my house, and a primary care dr cautioned me to go to ER , Dr Gandhok told me NO, STAY HOME and take DUBLE DOSE of the CALCIUM CHANEL blocker i had an allergic reaction to on a lesser dose. I did NOT do as he said, i am ALIVE !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014