Ratings for Dr. Shehla R. Shah

Dr. Shah is a crook. She is out of network with every dental insurance provider. Her office wont tell you this though because they know you'll walk out the door. I have very good dental insurance. I went in for a second visit and when I questioned why I was paying more than the insurance company was, I was informed that "Oh, by the way, we are out of network with your insurance provider". Isn't this something you should tell your patients up-front?? When I confronted Dr. Shah, she gave me an obviously rehearsed song and dance about how she appologized for her staff not telling me. She is nothing special and there's no reason why you should pay more when there are plenty of good dentists out there that will work with your insurance company. I am a single mom and I definitely can't afford being mislead this way. Thanks a lot. There went $200 I could have used to support my 2 year old daughter.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Shehla R. Shah's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Illinois