Ratings for Dr. Melanie R. Walter

As a Roanoke physician, I have had many patients in common with Dr. Walter. They all adore her. She is a fantastic dermatologist, superbly trained and has an excellent bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Very knowledgable doctor and a great office experience! Was able to get an appointment right away. Dr. Walter was recommended to me by friends and I will continue to recommend to others as well. Made going to a doctor's appointment a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Wonderful experience! Dr Walter took the time to completely answer all of my questions and her knowledge is second to none! Office is super friendly and always professional. I'm recommending Dr Walter to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Submitted February 20, 2013

I went to two doctors before going to M.Walter. The medicines that I was given before didn’t work. Thought we still are not for sure what caused my skin reaction, the medicines she gave me worked right away you could really tell a difference. Also the insufferable itching was gone within a couple of days! That was a relief in its own. The staff is very nice and the office is decorated in a very beautiful relaxing décor. Very home like and not so office stuffy. Dr. M. Walker is a very nice and shows genuine concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Melanie R. Walter's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a Roanoke physician, I have had many patients in common with Dr. Walter. They all adore her. She is a fantastic dermatologist, superbly trained and has an ex..."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Melanie" to "Melanie R."

October 21, 2013