Ratings for Dr. David M. McCarty

Dr. McCarty is outstanding. His receptionist is rude and arrogant. Not a lot of warmth from staff.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Horrible experience! The doctor and is staff were so rude! Very insensitive to if you are nervous or have pain. I got up and left during the procedure to go to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great experience. Dr McCarty took the time to understand my pain and I feel great now. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

GREAT CLIPS of DENTISTRY!! - Be aware!! This is a terrible dentist, please do yourself a favor and DO NOT go to him. We paid him for a root canal and my teeth is still hurting!! Cautious - they also tack on EXTRA charges after you pay them and when you debate the fraudulent charges their true character shines trough!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I couldn't have had a more positive experience - except if I didn't need a root canal. It was way more painless than I expected! I loved them - but don't really want to see them again...if you know what I mean.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012