Ratings for Dr. Lisa J. Conley

Dr Conley and her staff are really wonderful! I am a "fearful" of dentists person and when my regular dentist left her practice I found Dr . Conley - she is very gentile and explains every procedure to make me feel less fearful.! Appts are always on time - staff is great!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

The doctor, Lisa Conley & her staff are really wonderful. I feel I was treated like family on the several visits I had in 2012. I have had extensive work done by Dr. Conley - six crowns. They worked closely w/me regarding payment plans, type of/& necessity of work needing to be done. Dr. Conley also explained various plans of attack regarding replacing a mouth full of 15-25 year old crown work. The results so far (I have more work to do this next year) are excellent, I am very pleased w/the quality of work she does. Also, the environment is very relaxed & I was treated w/the utmost respect. I highly recommend Dr. Conley Family Practice. I remember talking to one lady who drove hundreds of miles round trip to get dental work done by Dr. Conley. I asked her why she drove so far, were they friends/family? She replied, "No, not family, but if you want the best you have to drive to get it."

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012