Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Steelman

i had an emergency procedure and was given dr steelman at the hospital. it didn''t matter who saw me i had no insurance. whether it be my situation or (who i read about in the review) no out of network benefits i am happy to be alive. count your blessings she was there for you. im sure if you made each blessing a dollar it still wouldn''t be equal to the money owed. life is to short put on your big girl/boy undies pay for the life given back to you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

i AM PETRIFIED TO GET A BILL I WAS GIVEN THE DOC FOR EMERGENCY APPENDIX SURGERY I AM SO SCARED THAT I AM GOING TO OWE THOUSANDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. SHE IS AN AWESOME SURGEON AND HAS GREAT BED SIDE MANNERS BUT I AM MORE AFRAID OF THE BILL THEN ANYTHING ELSE

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

This dr. was given to me in the emergency room and does not take any insurances. I am stuck with an 800.00 bill and they keep billing me all the time saying its going to collections even though I am making payments.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

She has been wonderful. very good surgeon. Friendly and keeps you at ease.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Dr. Suzanne Steelman's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1987)