Ratings for Dr. Teresa Malcolm

I coded on her ER table on a simple surgery that had been complete years before with another Dr. And no complication s.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

this is the worse office from the staff and up no one is helpful in any way i ended up having my baby at 27 weeks and now its almost a year since i seen that doctors office and now they are want ing to bill

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Malcolm was not my OB, but I ended up having my c section done by her bc she was the dr on duty when I went in for contractions. She seemed very nice. I will have to say that the job she did on my c section was not the best. This was my 3rd c section and the other two left me with no complaints. With this one, my incision is full of hard lumps and was sewn in a very jagged line. Not once did she come to check on me after my surgery. At my follow-up appt with my regular OB, he even stated that my incision could have been better.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Malcolm was the angel we needed to take care of us this pregnancy. We had lost our first child and she was very sensitive to our wants/needs/concerns. Very proffesional. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a wonderful OBGYN. She is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Teresa Malcolm's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

AARP