Ratings for Dr. Brenda M. Latowsky

Wow, there are so many 1 and 2 star reviews. Why am I not surprised? My experience is as follows. I went to Dr. Latowsky a couple of times and never had any problems with her directly. I also brought my father in on a few occasions for his annual skin check. I found her rather sweet and never really felt rushed, which is a rarity these days. Unfortunately, my problem arose when I tried to reach her last month on the telephone. She apparently doesn't talk to patients on the phone and doesn't return phone calls. I called 3 or 4 times only to be asked a million questions by some overzealous receptionist, and then I think by a medical assistant. Long story short, it was like trying to reach the president's office. I am not sure who she thinks she is, but not returning calls is a big negative in customer service. I should not have to give my whole life story to some assistant on the phone 4 different times, to leave a message for a doctor. And after all that, she never had the decency to call me back. I finally wrote her a letter, giving her the benefit of the doubt, in case she was not aware of her staff's actions, but she never had the decency to respond to that either. I cancelled my mother's appointment, my father's appointment and a friend's appointment, all who were referrals from me. So, for not being available to me, she lost 4 patients off the bat. I have never had a doctor that doesn't return phone calls. Unacceptable. There are many doctors out there that actually appreciate their patients and treat them with respect and give them good service. And I have since found one that is amazing, so I guess this was a blessing in disguise. Bye bye Dr. Latowksy.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Brenda M. Latowsky's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)